Stitch Girl, Inc. specializes in high-end automotive interiors. We offer variety of services, from precise restoration to complete custom-designed builds. Utilizing modern technologies like laser-engraving and cutting and 3D-printing combined with meticulous detail-oriented craftsmanship we deliver outstanding results. Let us tell you a little more about our most popular services.
- Steering wheel wraps. True craftsmanship can be seen here. Incredibly neat hand stitching combined with best in the world materials delivering beautiful results. Only genuine leather or real Alcantara. Every steering wheel we do goes through treatment process using several compounds to protect material from wear, moisture, sunlight and temperature changes.
- Racing seats upholstery. Nowadays there is hundreds of aftermarket options when you thinking about racing seats for your car. But none of them will fit and match your car interior design. We can offer varieties of OEM materials and match your racing seat design to your factory interior. Or, sometimes, opposite.
- Full interior projects. Your car interior is where you spend the most time. The feel, the smell – our goal is to make sure you enjoy every moment spent inside of your car.
- Restoration. If there is a phoenix that you restore from the ashes. Or there is a unicorn you try to preserve and keep all original factory-installed materials. We can do it. Armed with industry-leading restoration materials and techniques we can do some things people call impossible.
- Rendering. Full interior or just a seat. Sometimes it is hard to visualize your results. Sometimes you just need some ideas to chose from. We are here to help you with it.
- Laser engraving. That service is pretty new to the industry and it is just different from everything you’ve seen before. Check our gallery to see some pictures of it.
- Embossing. To help our clients personalize their projects, or when we need to 100% match design to the original, we offer hot and cold embossing on leather, Alcantara or even artificial leather (vinyl). Unlike many other shops, we do our press stamps in-house which significantly reduces production time and cost.
And this is not all we can do for you. Creating new interior pieces with the help of 3D printing out of ABS plastic or Carbon Fiber, modifying dashboard trim to install something special, creating new interior panels and stereo solutions… Just let us know your ideas and we are here to realize it!